Assistant Commercial Property Manager
ASX listed organisation
About Our Client
Our client is an ASX listed organisation and are seeking a passionate property professional to join their well-established Asset Management Services Team.
As the Assistant Property Manager, you will be responsible for supporting a well-respected senior Property Manager in the management on a mixed portfolio of commercial/retail properties in Brisbane's inner suburbs.
Other duties include:
- Provide professional property management services to a portfolio of clients
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders including tenants, operational staff and clients
- Support the Senior Property Manager
- Assist in managing the financial performance of the assets and provide recommendations to clients
- Assist with the preparation of reports including financial, arrears, maintenance summaries, tenant issues/meetings, on a monthly and quarterly basis.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will display:
- Current Real Estate Licence/Certificate of Registration
- Current Drivers Licence
- Previous experience in the Property Industry, ideally commercial
- High level of financial aptitude, computer literacy, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of property industry, leasing and market issues
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work for a global property firm, that are leaders in their field and will provide you with the support you need to succeed!
For a confidential discussion, please contact Rachael Buggins on 3018 6315.
Quote job ref: 107435530