Assistant Manager: Investments | Residential Projects
Highly successful, international organisation with career growth opportunities
Opportunity to work alongside key industry professionals
About Our Client
A leading, international real estate organisation with a diverse range of services is one of the top recognised property development companies in Australia. A growing team of property professionals, with a collaborative working environment whose ambitions and career goals are highly supported by the career development programmes the company offers. The work space is high performing, team orientated and all work together delivering on global projects together to reach a combined goal.
- Reporting directly to the Director, you will help support any acquisition dealings throughout the process of each project.
- You will be responsible for preparing due diligence reports and feasibility studies.
- You will need take a proactive approach in undertaking in-depth research of the targeted sectors.
- Communicating regularly with internal and external stakeholders whilst maintaining and establishing key relationships.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role you would require the following competencies:
- You will have a thorough understand of related developmental impacts and opportunities in the sector
- At least 3 years' experience in feasibility studies, project development and due diligence
- Have experience in a similar role within a Development company
- Experience in the project full life cycle with a specific focus on residential development
What's on Offer
- Career progression plans set in place to further your career
- Easy access to public transport for all areas of Sydney