- Exciting role to work with well-known global FMCG organisation
- Based in the North Western Suburbs of Melbourne
About Our Client
My client is a leading global FMCG organisation that manufacture a large range of products across many industries including construction, industrial and also direct to consumer. This role reports directly into the Marketing Manager it is a fantastic role for a junior Brand or Product Marketer to further develop their skills in Product Management.
- Project manage all aspects of product development from start to finish, including ideation, sourcing or developing with R&D, packaging, pricing and margins, forecasting, liaising with relevant departments (such as Sales, Technical, Finance and Production) and execution of launch campaign
- Monitor and evaluate product sales performance, progress and results of marketing programs,
- Develop and execute marketing efforts (strategies, innovations, product launches, promotions, advertising and sponsorships, POS, trade marketing, events etc.)
The Successful Applicant
- Qualification in Business, Marketing or equivalent
- 4+ years experience in Marketing, Brand or Product role
- Previous experience in manufacturing industry highly desirable
- Previous experience in end to end product life cycle
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
What's on Offer
This is an exciting role to further develop your skills in Product Management working for a highly regarded well-known global business. They have a fantastic team culture and working environment. Reporting into the Marketing Manager, they are seeking a junior Brand and/or Product Marketer to work to continue their business growth.