- One of the BEST places to grow your career as a Project Manager
- One of my all-time favourite clients. Great leadership, great projects!
About Our Client
A Client-Side Project Management firm, specialising in a number of different key sectors across the construction industry, including Residential, Education, Retail, Sport & Leisure, and Commercial projects.
This business is one of my favourite organisations because of the leadership team at the helm - simply put, they care for their people, and invest heavily into their development. They value delivering high quality projects for their clients, and this is certainly an organisation you'll be proud to work for!
You'll be responsible for working on two key projects within this firm's history, alongside the Senior Project Managers.
These are the sorts of exciting projects that very few Consultancies win, so this is a rare opportunity for the right candidate to fast-track their career by delivering projects that most could only dream of.
You'll be responsible for assisting with:
- Scoping of works
- Oversight of design and documentation
- Engaging with contractors and consultants
- Appointing builders
- Assisting with Contract Administration
- Managing construction
- Managing defects/liability periods
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you will ideally (but not essential) have worked on building projects as a Client-Side Project Manager, as a Contract Administrator, or as a consultant looking to step into your first Project Management position.
You must also have:
- Strong communication skills and an ability to build rapport with stakeholders
- High attention to detail and a customer-focused mindset
- Qualifications in Architecture, Engineering, Construction or related discipline are highly advantageous
What's on Offer
You'll be working for one of the best Client-Side Project Management firms (in my humble opinion) with the ability to grow your career quickly, whilst working on top-tier projects that only the best firms win!
This business prides itself on it's ability to grow and develop it's staff, so you'll be supported every step of the way, whilst encouraged to take on more ownership/autonomy over the works you deliver as you evolve.
You'll also receive:
- World-class support from exceptional leaders (I don't say that lightly!)
- Ongoing development opportunities - you'll be supported at every step of the way, with a great leadership group who values their people as their number one asset.
- Career progression and opportunities to expand your growth into sectors that most excite you
- A phenomenal and flexible working environment/culture
- Challenging and beautifully designed projects