- Global brand with celebrity advocacy
- Career growth and progression
About Our Client
As a well renowned, leading Global Nutrition company, their purpose is making people healthier and happier. With products ranging from weight-management, energy and fitness as well as personal care products. Available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Nutrition Members in over 100 countries. They are committed to fighting the worldwide problems of poor nutrition and obesity by offering high-quality products and one-on-one coaching that inspires customers to live a healthy, active life.
Reporting into the Sales and Communications Manager your role will be although not limited to:
- Identify, develop, manage, and expand current initiatives and new business models and opportunities
- Responsible for developing and executing strategic sales initiatives in delivering sustainable business growth.
- Establish and maintain close contact with independent Members, in particular the distributor leaders, to provide support and identify new opportunities.
- Identify emerging distributor leaders and work together with them on delivering company strategies.
- Plan and execute state events, training, and recognition initiatives to fast track the success of independent Members.
- Develop a high-level understanding of the business development stages and the business vision
- Identify and update information on successful practices and translate them into a systematised Training and/or Process.
- Provide timely and accurate feedback of our members and competitive situation to Sales Head.
- Working closely with the Metrics team to identify opportunities in the business and minimise any risks.
- Ensure all reports are submitted on time and regular updates of the business is provided to the Sales Head.
- Database management and advance daily consumption models.
- Develop tools and execute programs to further assist in customer acquisitions
- Participate and lead multiple projects as directed by the Sales head
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate desired in the areas of marketing, business, hospitality with at least 8 years of relevant working experience.
- Possess a broad range of management skills gained in general management, customer relations/service and finance, with a solid understanding of the consumer/market and strong background in Sales & Marketing.
- Ability to demonstrate and influence towards a common purpose of shared goals and objectives
- Project Management skills, experience, qualification is relevant
What's on Offer
- Complimentary Car Spot
- Great Place To Work (Diversity and Inclusive Work Culture)
- Career progression plan