Assistant Store Manager
Strong career progression
Globally recognised premium brand
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in premium apparel and accessories, with a track record of over 50% organic growth across the business and an impressive global presence.
There are currently two opportunities for strong Assistant Store Managers - one in the CBD and the other in the Northern Beaches.
As the Assistant Store Manager, you will be reporting to and supporting the Store Manager. Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Manage the store in the absence of the Store Manager
- Provide a premium level of customer service and personal styling advice when required using consultative sales
- Ensure the success of the store through strong team work, and coaching, mentoring and strategy when necessary
Positivity, maturity, motivation and excellent personal presentation are key qualities that the successful applicant must embody.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous Fashion/Apparel Retail experience within a consultative sales environment (preferably 4+ years)
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a 2iC or Assistant Management position
- Proven track record of KPI achievements relating to customer service
What's on Offer
- Strong career progression
- Globally recognised premium brand
- Great company culture