Associate Director - Recruitment
Strong commitment to internal promotion and employee empowerment with 87% of o
Flexible working arrangements
About Our Client
At PageGroup, our people are our most important resource. We're looking for highly skilled recruiters to become one of them. The ideal candidate will have prior experience managing a recruitment discipline, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, hiring practices and business development. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you!
As an Associate Director at PageGroup you will be responsible for
- Work closely with clients to gain a comprehensive understanding of the hiring needs for each position and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping clients find, hire, and retain quality talent
- Grow and foster high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talent to pull from as new positions open up
- Business development to new and existing clients. Business development can refer to objective based calling, meeting with new and existing clients, pitching on new projects, networking lunches and events or candidate floating.
- Stay active with current with job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements
- Communicate team vision and goals
- Provide support, guidance and expertise to manager and consultants
- Manage headcount, feedback, training and development for your team
Daily and Weekly Responsibilities
- Work and form relationships with external management teams to know the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications
- Develop and release job postings on a platforms, such as social media and job boards
- Utilise knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates and prospect for new business
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout interview process from prepping before interviews to assisting with final offer negotiation
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, hired and fired employees, and other candidate relationships
- Follow up on interview process status and update records in internal database
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance.
The Successful Applicant
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience managing and leading teams
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with job boards, and HR software, databases, and management systems
- A natural drive to succeed in your personal goals and celebrate the success of the team
- The ability to build relationships with different people and personalities
- The ability to handle adversary and rejection
- Experience developing recruiting strategies and recruitment teams
- Desire to grow professionally with networking and ongoing training opportunities
What's on Offer
You will be rewarded with
- Strong commitment to internal promotion and employee empowerment with 87% of our directors promoted internally
- Flexible working arrangements
- Annual volunteering day and various giving back initiatives throughout the year
- An inclusive environment where diversity is celebrated. Join one of our growing internal networks: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- Monthly office and quarterly team events, midyear functions, Christmas party, annual awards nights, high performers' trips, individual awards to dine in top restaurants, Red Balloon voucher incentives.
- Annual High Flyers trips to locations such as Dubai , Hong Kong, Bali and Hawaii
- Excellent open plan office environments to encourage a collaborative workforce
Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 40 years. As an organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes
Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the recruitment powerhouse PageGroup. Join our culture of success and expand your career horizons around the PageGroup world.
At PageGroup, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it.
We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, colour, religion, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Don't hesitate to let us know if you require adjustments throughout the process to ensure there are no barriers in the recruitment process