Associate IT Support Officer
Permanent Opportunity in a Global Organization
About Our Client
My client is a globally recognised partner in the Communications and Media industry
- Installation, configuration & maintenance of local infrastructure (i.e. desktop, server, hardware, OS, software, telephony & networking)
- Identify, analyse, troubleshoot & resolve IT incidents & service requests within specified timeframes
- Ensure the correct operational and change management processes and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Manage customer expectation with regular & effective communication and updates.
- Escalate severe incidents to Country IT manager/team lead
- Provide customer induction & training as and when required
- Perform routine operational & administrative duties
- Assist & support initiatives/projects and operational matters as and when required.
- Work closely with the Global Solution Centre (and other functional IT teams) on all day-to-day customer support matters.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate has 1-2 years of experience in a level 1/2 IT support role. We are looking for a someone with excellent communication and customer service skills who is looking to grow their career in a global organisation.
What's on Offer
- Permanent Opportunity
- Competitive salary packaging
- CBD Location
- Grow your skills with great exposure to level 2 support
- Work in a highly reputable global business
- Immediate Start