Associate Structural Engineer
Work for a multidisciplinary engineering company as continue to expand into 2017
Provide high quality and innovative structural design and documentation
About Our Client
My client is a nationally recognised engineering company delivering services in Structural, Civil and Residential design. A mid sized company that has a steady flow of structural projects for 2017.
An industry leader with strong core values in respect, leadership and innovation
My client is currently searching for a talented Senior Structural Engineer looking to make the next step in their career as an Associate Structural Engineer. Reporting into the Head of Projects, you will be running a mixed team of engineers. Working closely in the project space, you will be tasked with providing high quality structural design and project management from concept design to construction within budget and on time.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the position you MUST be able to demonstrate the following:
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience in the design of commercial, multi level residential and industrial building structures
- 7 YEARS EXPERIENCE in the building industry in Australia
- Hold a Registered Building Practitioner License (RBP)
- Experience in designing reinforced concrete, steel and posttensioned concrete
- Outstanding communication skills
What's on Offer
Work for a nationally renowned engineering institution.
Rewarding salary and benefits.
To apply online please click Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Sebastian Dahan on +61 3 9607 5619