Associate/Principal Civil Engineer
Contribute directly to multi - million dollar civil engineering developments
Award winning engineering consulting firm with culture first structure
About Our Client
Our client is a diversified multi-disciplined engineering consultancy firm who prides itself on delivering market leading projects throughout Australia. Specialising in the civil engineering space our client has been an integral part of the growth and expansion of the ACT. An enviable list of clients provides its employees access to a large scope of projects many of which have become Canberra landmarks. With a focus on internal growth and retention of its staff our client provides an excellent workplace and culture.
The position available will see you leading the pre-existing team on developing and implementing a wide range of civil engineering projects relating to residential developments, mixed used projects and governmental developments with long term leases. Other roles include:
- Applying managing and supervising skills for sub-contractors
- High level of expertise for input and providing solutions for a wide range of civil projects
- Excellent communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Utilising academic knowledge and experience in similar civil roles.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need to have a minimum of 10 years local experience and proven themselves in a similar position working on local multi-million dollar projects. You will need to demonstrate a sound understanding of sub-divisional work which will translate into being able to deliver cost effective civil projects with the existing team.
- A sound understanding of AutoCAD and a strong design background
- Knowledge and practical use of Civil3D & 12D
- Communicate effectively and work well within a team
- Innovative, driven and passionate about the industry
What's on Offer
The right candidate will receive extensive support and development from our client in order to help grow your career within the civil engineering industry.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work life balance, with an opportunity to work from home
- Working with an industry leading engineering consultancy firm
If you believe this is the right role please contact Liam at