Associate/Senior Civil Environmental Engineer
Are you looking to take the next step in you career?
Work for an Australian civil infrastructure and environmental services business
About Our Client
My client is a international engineering consultancy that provides an array of multi disciplinary solutions. Currently they are seeking a Civil Engineer from an environmental background looking to make the next step in their career. Due to a significant period of growth particularly in the Melbourne market, an Associate/Senior is required to move into a more operational role.
Reporting into the associate Director, the Associate Environmental Civil Engineer will be tasked with managing an array of projects. Engaging a strong client base with clear vision and direction, you will be able to envisage the individual concept and take it all the way to completion. You will be tasked with procuring new business and maintaining the current portfolio of work. An established Senior Engineer with key industry experience is required to bolster and manage a dynamic team.
Other duties include:
- Liaise with key stakeholders and clients.
- Representing the company at external project meetings.
- Developing cost analysis to ensure proposed plans come in on time and within budget
- Manage a mixed team engineers
- Work within the land development division and provide technical engineering support
- Assist in the preparation and coordination of tender submissions
- Design, documentation and delivery of technically challenging projects
- Provide high quality and timely client service
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need to display the following qualities:
- Civil Engineering degree
- 7 years industry experience from an environmental background
- Clear understanding of Australian civil design
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to present both to stakeholders and to new clients
- Time management
What's on Offer
- Work for a renowned engineering consultancy
- Extremely attractive package
- Clear career progression