ATM Performance Analyst
Highly visible position in the business with a commercial operations focus
Excellent career development opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is the largest independent cash management and technology company in Australasia, providing services to over 12,000 payment devices. They provide high quality, tailored end-to-end technology solutions across all major manufacturers, makes and models.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Responsible for executing the strategies and plans to support the achievement of business goals and objectives relating to the ATM networks
- Maintain and monitor asset register and ensure adequate stock is in place to meet demand
- Detailed analysis of practises, inventory and processes to identify improvements
- Analyse, evaluate and report on performance and provide commentary to support variance
- Build and maintain MS Excel models, review existing revenue strategies and providing insight & recommendations on best practice and future opportunities
- Work with internal stakeholders, vendors and suppliers to streamline and improve processes to minimise waste (time, resources, cost) and improve the client experience
- Ensures all client facing materials are up to date
- Ensures vendor invoicing and client on charging is as per contracts and pricing schedules
- Report findings to senior management and key business stakeholders
- Manage and report KPI's and SLA's
- Reconcile the charges and jobs completed by contracted suppliers on a daily and monthly basis
- Further Ad-Hoc analysis and reporting
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally Bachelor qualified (but not essential) and will have a number of years' experience within a similar role.
- You will need to engage and provide important information to key business stakeholders, so excellent communication skills are required.
- You will be energetic, hold a high attention to detail with a track record of delivering high quality outcomes.
- It is essential you are systems savvy and have advanced MS Excel skills
- You will have excellent planning and organisation skills to ensure compliance and procedures are met.
What's on Offer
A rare opportunity to work for this newly formed enterprise that is passionate about providing high quality services to the financial services industry. On offer is a competitive package with all the associated benefits that come with it.