AV Support Engineer
Centrally located in the heart of Sydney CBD
Great permanent opportunity to work from an international service provider
About Our Client
Our client is a top performing, results focused international IT support provider ranging roles from Help desk/Desktop support, Network/Server Engineers, Application Developer/Programmer (Java, C++, .NET, Oracle, 3D) all the way through to (PA, Accounting, Administration, HR) and project management. If you have a strong desire to expand your technical skill set and learn then this could be the opportunity for you!
In this role you will be required to be an remote/on site engineer where your duties are to work from customer site, head office and manage your activities according to work load. You will be required to ensure you understand the escalation process and are required to ensure you present yourself in a professional manner as you will be the face of our Company.
What your day to day will look like:
Working from the clients office, you'll conduct regular meeting room checks and troubleshoot detected hardware/ software faults. Facilitate video conferencing meetings consulting with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth running processes. Perform support via email and telephone and resolve any issues of widows, office 365, Skype and CRM. Provide help desk and on site IT support whilst also providing the best possible customer experience!
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- Great written and verbal communication skills - The ability to verbalise technical requirements to non-technical stakeholders
- Formal presentation - You'll be representing the face of the company
- Demonstrated experience with resolving IT software issues
- Experience with: office 365, Windows, Skype, Sharepoint and CRM
- Excellent ability with audio visual and meeting room equipment
- A fast learner with a high level of technical aptitude
- Relevant degree or qualification
- Any cloud experience (Highly valued but not necessary)
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join a long standing international organisation and learn and progress your career in IT. If this sounds like something that you'd be interested in, please send through a copy of your most recent CV!