AV/Desktop support manager - Immediate start
Opportunity to hone your skills managing a small team!
Work in a large scale corporate environment located in the heart of Sydney CBD
About Our Client
Our client is a top performing, results focused international IT support provider ranging roles from Help desk/Desktop support, Network/Server Engineers, Application Developer/Programmer (Java, C++, .NET, Oracle, 3D) all the way through to (PA, Accounting, Administration, HR) and project management. If you have a strong desire to expand your technical skill set and learn then this could be the opportunity for you!
In this role you will be required to be a remote/on site manager/ engineer where your duties are to work from the customers head office and manage your activities according to work load. You will be required to ensure you understand the escalation process and are required to ensure you present yourself in a professional manner as you will be the face of our Company.
What your day to day will look like:
Working from the clients office, the spilt will be about 60% managerial vs 40% technical and still hands on. You'll conduct regular meeting room checks and troubleshoot detected hardware/ software faults. Facilitate video conferencing meetings consulting with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth running processes. Perform support via email and telephone and resolve any issues of widows, office 365, Skype and CRM. Provide help desk and on site IT support whilst also providing the best possible customer experience!
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- Experience engaging with stakeholders of all levels
- People management - the ability to engage, inspire and lead
- The ability to build the trust, confidence and a culture that IT will deliver above and beyond its function
- Formal presentation - You'll be representing the face of the company
- Demonstrated experience with resolving IT software issues
- Experience with: office 365, Windows, Skype, Sharepoint and CRM
- Excellent ability with audio visual and meeting room equipment
- Relevant degree or qualification
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to work for a global company in a centrally located environment. Leverage off your current leadership experience to manage the team and grow your career!