AWS Cloud Engineer
Opportunity to work for established technology business
Opportunity to work with the latest technology
About Our Client
A high profile IT solutions organisation
The successful candidate will be a member of a cross functional team comprised of well-rounded engineers who can learn new skills rapidly.
You will be responsible for the design and implementation of cloud, container and virtual platforms as well as maintaining and enhancing infrastructure as code capabilities.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be expected to have experience across the following:
- AWS Services such as S3, EC2, EKS, Lambda
- Container technology like Docker, EKS and best practice use from an operations and security perspective.
- Agile Tools; Atlassian, JIRA, Confluence.
- Provisioning and configure resources to manage complex application environments - Cloudformation/Terraform
- Advanced experience (installation and configuration) of CI/CD toolsets (Jenkins, Git, AWS pipelines, Circle CI)
- Familiarity with load-balancing for resilience and scaling.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work for an established organisation and to work with the latest technology.