Azure DevOps Engineer
Opportunity to work for an fast-emerging innovative startup
Opportunnity to work on an exciting range of projects
About Our Client
A fast emerging, innovative tech start up based in Melbourne.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and improving infrastructure as code implementation (ARM/PS)
- Maintaining and improving CI/CD pipelines (YAML)
- Maximising automated testing resources (Azure DevOps/YAML)
- Maintaining and improving code repositories, branching and code flow (GIT)
- Ensuring that the delivery and deployment pipelines are scalable and automated and that all deployed solutions are appropriately monitored.
- Helping establish a DevOps culture and mindset in the organisation
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- Understanding of cloud terminology, architecture, and tools including provisioning and monitoring
- Experience with Cloud Deployment Management across Azure
- Strong Knowledge of Containerisation technologies (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Hands on experience on creating and managing CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of cloud monitoring tools (Azure Monitor, Dynatrace, AppInsights)
- Well-versed in DevOps principles and the use of CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Git, Artifactory, Nexus, Bitbucket etc.
- Strong communication and collaborative skills in providing technical direction and hands-on software deployment.
- Comfortable in an iterative environment, experience with Agile/Scrum based initiatives
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work for an emerging, innovative tech startup based in Melbourne, working with the latest technology on an rolling day rate contract.