B2B Product & Category Manager
Fantastic newly created for experienced B2B Product & Category Manager
ASX listed organisation reporting to the Marketing Director
About Our Client
My client is a leading global organisation operating in the manufacturing industry. They are an ASX listed organisation operating direct to consumer and also direct to right across the globe including China, US, Europe and the Middle East.
- Conduct thorough categories reviews to identify market opportunities, unmet customer needs and where we are best placed to succeed.
- Project manage new product development projects working with various stakeholders within a stage gate process.
- Collaborate with international Marketing and Sales teams to identify synergies and opportunities for growth through global channels to market.
- Collaborate with R&D and quality representatives, in providing product knowledge to sales support and customers.
- Maximise exposure of portfolio endorsements and quality accreditations to strengthen our offer to market.
- Represent the commercial team in the demand review component of the S&OP sales team.
- Develop and manage all trade shows and key events in conjunction with the Marketing Communications Manager.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Commerce or equivalent
- Proven success in a product category management position
- Industrial B2B experience is essential
- Exposure to manufacturing and end to end value chain highly desirable
- Understanding and ability to lead and influence in a stage gate NPD process.
- Ability to educate and liaise with multiple senior stakeholders across the globe
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to work with a progressive global organisation going through a period of growth. They are seeking a talented B2B Product & Category Manager to join their evolving team.