Back End Developer
*Initial 3-6 month contract, with a view to become permanent.
*Highly competitive daily rate/salary.
About Our Client
- A highly successful, and rapidly growing SME in Melbourne inner suburbs.
- Work for a heavily relied upon IT team that mostly focuses on building websites for new, and up and coming companies looking to get a foot hold in the market.
- Work collaboratively with other departments of the businesses that seek to nurture start-ups into being able to run on their own.
- Highly accessible location close to public transport.
My client is seeking an experience Developer that has commercial exposure to pre-exsiting frameworks and systems that are already used within the business. This person will work directly with with the Project Manager in creating, and facilitating websites for a rapidly growing client-base.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful candidate will have the following:
- 3 years commercial experience in back end development using Symfony
- 3 years commercial experience with PHP
- 3 years commercial experience with MySQL
- Experience with Angular JS
- Experience with start-ups and SMEs is strongly preferred.
What's on Offer
- Initial 3-6 month contract, with a view to become permanent.
- Highly competitive daily rate/salary.
- Work for a modern business that strives to empower its employees as much as possible.