Iconic Australian Organisation
About Our Client
The Royal Flying Doctor Service has been providing remote health services across Australia since 1928 and has a very proud history of providing cutting-edge medical care ever since. With a strong focus on service delivery and being able to attend to situations regardless of how remote they are the RFDS has built a global reputation. With continued growth they have a need for a Base manager out of their Broken Hill centre to ensure ongoing delivery of services.
As an integral member of the operations team, you will manage the operations based out of Broken Hill which include - Doctors, Nurses, Pilots, Engineers, Allied Health workers as well as administration and operations support teams. The key duties for this role include -
* Managing all aspects of the operation from coordinating patient response through to all administration
* Ensuring operations and medical care teams works both safely and in unison to adequate patient care
* Deliver on all regulatory and care requirements for the base for both internal and external requirements
* Recommend initiatives to increase efficiency and maximise patient response
* A proven ability to manage people in a multi-function environment
The Successful Applicant
You will be a highly motivated and driven operations professional with previous experience in a similar role. Additionally, you will possess:
* A strong background in operations management within a multi-function environment, ideally coming from within the aviation, heavy industry or health sector
* The ability to build strong working relationships with the various departments along with being able to manage external reporting requirements
* Proven background in being able to manage a commercially driven base and a good understanding of remote care and provisions needed to cater for this.
What's on Offer
This role is a unique opportunity to work within one of Australia's iconic organisations and have a significant impact on remote communities. This role comes with an attractive salary offering along with relocation and housing benefits.