BDM | IT Managed Services | New Business
Rapidly growing company
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly growing hardware, software and managed services solution provider. With a strong brand behind them, they are looking to bring on experienced sales professionals to support their expansions plan in the WA market.
Reporting to the Sales Director in NSW, this role will include but not be limited to the following responsibilities:
- Generation of new business opportunities through cold calling, prospecting, pipeline qualification and management from SMEs to Enterprise level
- Leveraging of existing customers that currently sit within the groups CRM for other services
- Developing a market map and business strategy aligned to WA's direction to present to the Sales Director
- Taking ownership and working autonomously for WA prospects
The Successful Applicant
- Must have experience in IT managed services, selling software as a service IT hardware.
- Track record of exceeding sales targets within Technology particularly within solution sales would be preferred.
- Must be willing to work in a team environment and take full ownership and accountability.
- Strong network is desirable with an ability to articulate this through track record.
- Strong retention within previous working history
What's on Offer
- Very competitive base salary of between 100k to 150k base depending on experience plus commissions
- Highly autonomous role
- Great people and culture - work within a local team