BDM | IT Managed Services | New Business
Rewarding comission scheme
New business focus
About Our Client
My client is a specialist in providing efficient IT Managed Services to a diverse client base locally and globally. Their focus is to understand the customer, their people, values and processes to ensure they can partner to provide effective execution of information and communications technology strategies.
Reporting to the General Manager of Sales, this role will include but not be limited to the following responsibilities:
- Generation of new business opportunities through cold calling, prospecting, pipeline qualification and management from SMEs to Enterprise level
- Leveraging of existing customers that currently sit within the groups CRM for other services
- Developing a market map and business strategy aligned to WA's direction to present to the General Manager of Sales
- Taking ownership and working autonomously for WA prospects
The Successful Applicant
- Must have experience in IT managed services, selling software as a service IT hardware.
- Track record of exceeding sales targets within Technology particularly within solution sales would be preferred.
- Must be willing to work in a team environment and take full ownership and accountability.
- Strong network is desirable with an ability to articulate this through track record.
- Strong retention within previous working history
What's on Offer
- Very competitive base salary of between 100k to 150k base depending on experience plus commissions
- Highly autonomous role
- Great people and culture - work within a local team