Opportunity to work in a great BI team
Warm team culture and workplace
About Our Client
Work for a well-known, Australian company providing a range of high quality services in the mining sector. The culture within this company is positive, friendly, achievement focused and engages with their employees to a very high degree.
- Working closely with the IT team and numerous internal stakeholders
- Responsible for design, development, testing and maintenance of BI solutions and systems.
- Perform in-depth data analysis to assist with tactical and strategic decision making.
- Accommodating to constantly changing business, technological and legislative environment.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or information systems.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in data modelling and analysis.
- ETL experience.
- Strong SQL scripting.
- SSRS/SSIS and Data tools experience.
- High level experience with MS BI Stack.
- Experience with PowerBI
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft PowerApps OR Dynamics (CRM/NAV/AX) is heavily beneficial.
What's on Offer
- competitive rate
- potential for longer term engagement
- Large potential for growth.
- Page Group contractor benefits.