Influential Perth Based Company
About Our Client
Our client is a well known Perth based business with interstate and overseas reach. They are looking to ramp up their data and analytics functions and bolster the team with capable and passionate data specialists.
They are in the process of moving towards leveraging the Microsoft cloud more so this will be a great opportunity to show off any experience you have within this space.
The key responsibilities include:
- Gathering requirements from internal and external stakeholders.
- Documenting and planning the BI strategy for different functions of the business looking to better visualise their data.
- Creating dashboards and reports using PowerBI.
- Interpreting datasets from SQL and Excel.
- Creating ETL pipelines.
- Data Modelling
- Creating CI/CD deployment pipelines from Azure.
The Successful Applicant
You should have most of the following experience to succeed in the position:
- Previous enterprise experience with PowerBI.
- Proven experience with SSRS.
- Mining or Resources experience is a plus.
- Ability to work in a consultative/stakeholder facing environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong ETL experience, preferably with SSIS.
- Competency with Data Modelling and OLAP Cubes.
- Proven experience with Azure DevOps.
What's on Offer
- Great opportunity with a Tier 1 Perth company
- Central Location
- Opportunity to be part of cloud database development.