Close-knit team with a fun working environment
Work in a multifaceted BI Role.
About Our Client
Our client is a listed national company working on process improvement and digital transformation projects for their business. They have a dedication to efficiency's and they are looking to better interpret their data and provide business improvement insights. They are supporting a large business function so this role is perfect for anyone who loves working with the people behind the data.
The key responsibilities include:
- Gathering requirements from internal and external stakeholders.
- Documenting and planning the BI strategy for different functions of the business looking to better visualise their data.
- Creating dashboards and reports using PowerBI and SSRS.
- Interpreting datasets from SQL and Excel.
- Creating ETL pipelines.
- Data Modelling.
The Successful Applicant
You should have most of the following experience to succeed in the position:
- Previous enterprise experience with PowerBI.
- Proven experience with SSRS.
- Mining or Resources experience is a plus.
- Ability to work in a consultative/stakeholder facing environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong ETL experience, preferably with SSIS.
- Competency with Data Modelling and OLAP Cubes
What's on Offer
- Full Time Permanent opportunity
- Working with a large ASX company
- Great team environment where coming to work doesn't feel like 'just a job'.