BIC - SALES REPRESENTATIVE
World Class Training Program
About Our Client
BIC is a family-owned company listed on the Paris Stock Exchange and a world leader in stationery, lighters, and shavers.
For more than 60 years, BIC has honoured the tradition of providing high-quality, simple, inventive and reliable choices for everyone, everywhere, every time.
- Effective management of a defined region, covering all agreed outlets at optimum frequencies in a cost effective manner.
- Source and communicate new business leads to line manager
- Achievement of financial and non-financial targets for designated region.
- Drive execution of agreed and over and above national, state and local promotional opportunities. This incorporates but is not limited to sales drives, sales promotions, key events and display acquisition.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualifications, ideally in business; and
- Industry experience in a selling function, primarily FMCG accounts with specific Indies experience;
- Demonstrates sound financial acumen;
- Impeccable communication and negotiation skills;
- Well-presented and highly motivated;
- Strong multi-tasking and problem solving skills;
- Highly autonomous and ambitious;
- Proficient with popular Microsoft applications (specifically excel);and
- Current driver's license.
What's on Offer
- World leading training program
- Career progression
- Opportunity to work alongside senior figures within the corporation
- Aggressive commission structure
- Company car
- Tools of trade