Reputable organisation with a global presence
Fast paced role
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leading service provider that works across multiple sectors. They are well established within the WA market and have retained 100% of their contracts as a result of their customer focus.
The Bid Manager is an end-to-end position responsible for leading the bids and tenders process in WA. This is a high volume role which involves client engagement, stakeholder management and the delivery of multiple high value bids concurrently.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have proven experience in a similar Bid Management position with tenure in a large and structured organisation.
Other key duties include:
- Take ownership of assigned tenders to deliver high-quality client facing bids
- Review tender documents prior to commencement and manage the Bid / No Bid process
- Provide strategic development advice and direction for each bid
- Provide leadership to the Business Development team, ensuring an understanding of scope, implementing bid strategies for projects, monitoring and meeting proposal preparation timelines
- Actively participate in contract reviews and risk assessments
- Coordinate review of bids and proposals, including completion of approvals and tracking of content development progress to ensure all relevant information is available for reviews in line with delegation of authority requirements
- Plan and proactively market the services and skills of the business, including seeking out new markets consistent with the skills of the business unit
What's on Offer
- Influential position working with senior leadership
- Career progression within a global organisation
- Strong company culture