BIM Manager - Revit ( Architectural Firm)
Immediate Start- Permanent Placement
About Our Client
A thriving Architectural Firm within the Residential Space is looking to acquire an experienced REVIT Designer / BIM Manager to drive their engineering capability to the next level. With over 10 years' experience, considerable growth in recent years and a number of projects won this is a great time to be a part of this growing firm.
Reporting directly to the Design Manager, you would utilise your BIM & Revit skills to liaise with architects and create standards and validate drawings at various stages.
Further duties will include:
- Drafting & Documenting
- Families, templates and libraries
- Development of standards and training manuals
- Application of BIM knowledge and systems management
- Creating Revit Models
- Perspectives and Elevations
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you will need to have:
- A relevant College Education in Architecture.
- A minimum of 2 years of local experience in the field.
- Excellent Communication skills and attention to detail
- Prior experience in Residential Projects.
What's on Offer
- This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of an enthusiastic and supportive team
- Amazing culture, and career progression nationally within the organisation