Biomedical Engineer - Field Service
Highly Competitive Salary and Allowance
Interstate and International Travel
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the medical aesthetics device industry, marketing and servicing its comprehensive product portfolio in 86 countries. Diverse range of innovative technology enables the customers to successfully deliver solutions to a wide range of medical and aesthetic applications, including body contouring, hair removal, wrinkle reduction and the treatment of acne.
Reporting to the Regional Service Manager your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Service, maintain and install all aesthetic devices manufactured by the client.
- Schedule and conduct preventative maintenance in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Respond in a timely manner to any emergency breakdowns and customer calls.
- Educate the customers in the maintenance and operation of their devices, including the provision of on-site education where necessary.
- Educate customers on the availability and importance of using consumables and accessories.
- Provide technical support by telephone and / or other on-line tools.
- Support the Service Commercial team with identifying and generating leads for sale of service contracts and consumables.
- Provide timely service and/or company documentation to your immediate manager on a regular basis.
- Maintain detailed, up-to-date and accurate records of service visits, including updating the relevant database.
- Maintain a local spare parts inventory to cater for planned and un-planned service events with minimal downtime.
- Undertake both domestic and international travel as required.
- Candidates can expect to work outside of normal hours including some weekends.
The Successful Applicant
The following is required for a successful application:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in repairing medical devices.
- Recognised qualifications in electronics or electrical engineering.
- Must hold relevant state licences / tickets e.g. Electrical, Radiation Health etc.
- Must hold a current unrestricted driver's licence.
Successful candidates will also have:
- The ability to complete technical training on all devices.
- The ability to represent the brand in a positive light through professional service.
- The ability to work independently and within a team environment when required.
- Strong verbal communication skills
- A respectful disposition toward customers, team members and company policy.
What's on Offer
- Highly Competitive Salary and Allowance
- Interstate and International Travel
- Market and Industry Leader