Blue Collar Recruiter - 3 month role
Construction sector: hire for fitters, crane operators, etc. for 2 key projects
Full-cycle role from sourcing to mobilisation! Fabulous WA business, great team!
About Our Client
Our client is a WA owned and operated building and construction business specialising in the provision of raw materials to major infrastructure projects in both the public and private sectors.
With over 300 staff employed locally, you'll be part of a major player in the sector - values-driven, stable, successful and excellent to have on your resume!
Working closely with the HR Advisor you will:
- Manage the full recruitment cycle for a number of key hires against 2 new projects, recently won by this company
- Focus your attention to the blue-collar space, looking after bulk hiring for fitters and crane operators especially
- Advertise roles, assess resumes, conduct phone screening, assist in interview process
- Fulfil due diligence requirements (references, tickets/accreditation's/qualifications, medicals etc.)
- Assist in onboarding including release of contracts
- Assist in mobilisations
- Any other duties as requested by HRA
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for and successful in this role you will:
- Be immediately available to start work and get stuck in
- Arrive with 2+ years' recruitment experience in the blue-collar space
- Be able to drive / commute to Bibra Lake
- Consider yourself reasonably autonomous, proactive and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be willing to commit to this opportunity for the full duration
What's on Offer
In return you will:
- Start immediately
- Take a decent hourly rate, at market
- Have work to carry you through Christmas
- Add a well-known business and brand to your resume, and hire for some really exciting projects!
- Align with a lovely HR Advisor who will support you to succeed in the role
- Enjoy parking on-site