- 9-month Contract
- Hybrid work environment
About Our Client
The client is a utilities provider with a numerous offices located throughout Melbourne's Western Suburbs. They provide drinking water, sewerage, trade waste and recycled water services in Melbourne's central business district, inner and western suburbs.
Key responsibilities of the Boomi Integration Developer are...
- Collaborating with business analysts and solution architects to review the functional specifications
- Writing integration design document and interface specification clearly articulating the data mapping, data formats and data transformations between source and target systems
- Developing integration interfaces, applying the integration design patterns (Real-time and Batch) and best practices
- Performing peer code reviews and sharing knowledge with team members
- Working closely with a small team to design, implement and support integration
The Successful Applicant
The successfual candidate will have...
- Experience and knowledge in Integration (including web applications) using BOOMI technologies including Integration and APIM.
- Experience and knowledge in building Integrations.
- Knowledge of BOOMI Platform administration and Maintenance.
- Experience and knowledge in software development practices including SDLC, waterfall, and Agile.
- Experience in code management within BOOMI platform and understanding of DevOps in BOOMI.
What's on Offer
On offer to the candidate is the opportunity to join a fantastic culture at a leading Victorian utilities provider as a Boomi Integration Developer on a 9-month contract with the view to extend.