Brand Activation Manager - Consumer Goods
Be part of an international company with powerful brands
Work in a dynamic and challenging environment covering multiple brands
About Our Client
International manufacturer, synonymous with world's first innovation and emerging technologies. They have a powerful portfolio of groundbreaking products and consumer-led innovation.
- Manage and executes in-store marketing plans locally to meet business objectives in line with global direction.
- Maintains a portfolio of permanent and temporary display vehicles.
- Supports Sales in driving distribution and growth.
- Adapts and leverages merchandising and PoS materials to support excellence in retail presence and best in class visibility
- Provides market intelligence to assist in the production of accurate sales forecasts
- Delivers a winning activation program that drives shopper interest and maximized sales performance from brand initiatives. May include retailer events, PoS and visibility, in-store demos etc. to drive existing brands and new product launches.
- Works with local sales team to create customer marketing plans that create commercial wins using local data and trade/channel knowledge.
- Produces and distributes trade catalogues, selling sheets needed by Sales to communicate activation plans and activities to customers.
- Adapts and leverages central Visibility tools and assets to provide best in class retail presence and in-store communication.
- Manage creative agency. Manages A&P budgets for display materials.
- Monitors competitive activity and reports ATL and BTL program to International.
- Leads the development and implementation of local, customer-specific visibility projects.
- Manages the development and execution of materials for customer trade shows and expos.
- Identifies opportunities to simplify and standardise processes to improve operational efficiency.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualification in Business, Marketing or similar discipline.
Solid track record of working in consumer goods marketing and sales
Exposure to working direct with customers and sales teams
- Experience of analyzing and utilizing trade audit data
Demonstrated competencies in collaboration, influence, customer focus, critical thinking and achieving results in alignment with business goals.
What's on Offer
- Career progression
- Work with an international team
- International mobility