- Full-time Permanent Position
- Operational Team Management role overseeing a team of 5
About Our Client
My client is within the public sector and is based South of the River. This role will oversee a team of 5 including campaign marketing, content marketing and social media marketing. They will also work closely with a range of internal stakeholders (Communications, Digital and IT) and external agencies throughout the briefing, production, execution stages of campaigns and initiatives to meet objectives, deadlines, budgets and deliverables.
The business strives towards diversity and inclusion across all areas of the business and encourages creativity and innovation.
- Lead the development and implementation of integrated campaigns, including management of paid media strategy and planning, to drive reputation and recruitment KPIs.
- Develop marketing plans and initiatives in consultation and collaboration with the Management team and key stakeholders.
- Assist with the continuous evolution of the organisations brand strategy, encompassing all core brand assets, to support the consolidation of a distinctive corporate proposition, style and tone.
- Write briefs and requirements documents for marketing plan initiatives, utilising market insights to inform effective briefing.
- Lead engagement with external agencies and internal stakeholders throughout the briefing, production and execution stages of campaigns and initiatives to meet objectives, deadlines, budgets and deliverables.
- Play a lead role in managing the team, providing strategic and operational direction to ensure the team has the required tools and development opportunities to support continuous improvement of performance.
- Coordinate regular reports on team performance against marketing plan objectives and channels to inform and refine marketing activities.
- Ensure deadlines are met, paying strong attention to detail resulting in a high standard of outputs.
- Track and coordinate marketing budgets, internal financial transfers and invoices as required.
- Ensure adherence to brand governance in the production and publication of all materials.
- Carry out, and assist with, miscellaneous activities as requested.
The Successful Applicant
- A tertiary qualification in marketing, communications, business or a related field of study, with a minimum of extensive experience in a senior marketing management role or similar.
- Demonstrated brand marketing experience, including a successful track record in developing and implementing integrated creative marketing strategies to meet KPIs.
- Demonstrated experience in contributing to the development of brand and marketing strategies that encompass the full marketing mix.
- Demonstrated success in developing, writing and executing briefs and requirements documents to meet business objectives and contribute within a wider marketing framework.
- Extensive experience in agency relationship management, with the ability to provide leadership and direction to meet marketing objectives.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with previous experience in copywriting, creating marketing reports and presenting to a range of audiences.
- Experience managing production budgets, timelines and resources to successfully plan and deliver marketing campaigns or initiatives.
- Strong analytical skills, with experience reporting on marketing activity performance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to positively influence and coordinate Stakeholders (of all levels) across an organisation, from a wide variety of roles.
- Ability to work autonomously, showing initiative in driving process excellence and results, as well as a team player with the willingness to contribute to leadership and follow direction, in order to meet shared business objectives.
- Highly organised, with excellent time management skills and strong attention to detail
What's on Offer
- Affordable parking on-site for employees
- Flexibility to work from home when required
- Development and learning opportunities