Brand Manager - FMCG
Be part of an international company with powerful brands
Work in a dynamic and challenging environment covering multiple brands
About Our Client
Their brands are synonymous with innovation and emerging technologies. They are a globlal player in FMCG with over 5,000 employees that creates a passion for winning as they provide opportunities to grow in ways you never expected.
- Provides input to strategy development and builds annual brand plans to meet business objectives in line with global direction
- Develops and manages activation of consumer and shopper (including ecommerce where relevant) communication and new product launches
- Manages the local market product portfolio and all product- related executional elements across categories, in conjunction with SBM.
- Ensures that market share, pricing, sales and margin targets are agreed and met
- Demonstrates category thought leadership.
- Manages the A&P budget within agreed limits.
- Manages and develops direct reports (where appropriate) to achieve the above outcomes.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or above in Business, Marketing or similar discipline.
- 7+ years solid experience of working in consumer goods marketing or category
- Exposure to working direct with customers and sales teams
- Experience on media and advertising
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated competencies in critical thinking, teamwork, customer focus, and achieving results in alignment with business goals.
- Consumer Promotional Implementation Experience
- Agency management experience
What's on Offer
- Great culture
- Great career progression
- Opportunity to develop your creativity