Brand Manager - FMCG
Uplift brand integrity across all marketing initiatives and communications
About Our Client
Global producer and distributor of alcoholic beverages, housing multiple local and global brands. As a result of a restructure to reflect current and future customer demands and market conditions, our Client is recruiting a Brand Manager to cross functionally and collaboratively to uplift brand integrity and develop and implement brand strategy.
- Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels, including digital, social media, OOH, owned, TV and radio.
- Ensure brand integrity and consistency across all marketing and communication initiatives.
- Responsibly for the Marketing budget and to allocate spend accordingly.
- Assisting with product development, pricing and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities
- Creating and managing promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items
- Competitor and customer insights analysis
- Analysis of sales forecasts and relevant financials and reporting on product sales
- Manage and collaborate with external parties, agency partners and retailers.
- Ability to cross functional lead and influence outcomes.
- Attain conferences, events and required meetings.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification in relevant fields i.e. Business, Marketing, Digital, Technology
- Proven working experience as Brand Manager or Associate Brand Manager
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
Remuneration is dependent on experience + super
Part of an innovative fast paced and collaborative environment and opportunity to develop, lead and progress within the business
Structure that allows you to be involved in all parts of the organisation and working closely with stakeholders.