Brand Manager - Industrial FMCG
Be part of an international company with powerful brands
Be part of an organisation that build relevant capacity and capability
About Our Client
International manufacturer, synonymous with world's first innovation and emerging technologies. They have a powerful portfolio of groundbreaking products and consumer-led innovation.
- Provides input to strategy development and builds annual brand plans to meet business objectives in line with global direction
- Develops and manages activation of consumer and shopper (including ecommerce where relevant) communication and new product launches
- Manages the local market product portfolio and all product- related executional elements across categories, in conjunction with SBM.
- Ensures that market share, pricing, sales and margin targets are agreed and met
- Demonstrates category thought leadership.
- Manages the A&P budget within agreed limits.
- Manages and develops direct reports (where appropriate) to achieve the above outcomes.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or above in Business, Marketing or similar discipline.
6+ years solid experience of working in consumer goods marketing or category
Exposure to working direct with customers and sales teams
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Demonstrated competencies in critical thinking, teamwork, customer focus, and achieving results in alignment with business goals.
Consumer Promotional Implementation Experience
Agency management experience
What's on Offer
- Career progression
- Be the 2IC
- Work with an international team