Brand Manager - OTC
*Be the strategic and brand lead on an exciting new product
*Be the "General Manager" of the brand and work with key internal stakeholders
About Our Client
My client is a global leader within OTC health. Their portfolio is extensive, and they pride themselves on having an exceptional culture that encourages success and development. Reporting into the Category Manager, the right candidate will partner closely with the Trade Marketing Manager on building a multi channel strategy. This individual will have an entrepreneurial approach and a commercial mindset.
- Ability to develop and lead ATL/BTL campaigns
- Develop brand concepts and strategies
- Actively scan consumer trends and develop accurate market research briefs
- Strong understanding of Packaging and the role is plays in consumer buying.
- Own budget targets and assess the impact of marketing activity.
- Shown experience in leading a project group
The Successful Applicant
- University Qualifications in a Commercial subject (Marketing, Finance, ETC
- 2 -3 years experience within a similar role (Brand management, Trade Marketing, Etc)
- Entrepreneurial outlook
- Extensive understanding of consumer health landscape
- P&L understanding
- Proven project delivery and management skills
What's on Offer
- Convenient CBD location
- Exciting new product and category
- Competitive remuneration package and additional benefits