Established for over 100 years.
Globally recognised brand.
About Our Client
I am recruiting on behalf of an Australian owned Industry leader based in the Western Sydney Region. They have been in business for over 100 years and are a globally recognised brand with more than 60,000 workers and operations across 58 countries.
This organisation manufactures locally in Western Sydney, however, specialises in the export market across the APAC region. As a global brand, the career opportunities are exciting across their international network. Selling through a range of retail channels including Bunnings, this organisation has an incredibly well-known brand in the region.
- Crafting channel engagement activities across the distribution network.
- Executing customer engagement activations e.g. Digital, Social, Catalogue, Videos, Trade Shows
- Managing internal stakeholders and agency partners
- Designing Content Strategy across, websites, PR, blogs, editorials, social media, EDM's, Print
- Drive lead generation and conversion, lead nurturing, and brand awareness activities.
- Managing NPD activities to improve existing Product Range
- Supports the development of the growth roadmap for the Segment/Brand
- Managing marketing intelligence and generating customer and market reports.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will bring a huge amount of passion and drive for everything branding. In addition, you will be able to demonstrate experience in the below:
- P&L management experience.
- Experience in pricing analytics
- A Tertiary qualification in Marketing
- 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Be highly motivated, creative, intellectually curious and have a strong work ethic.
- Solid problem-solving skills and be adaptable to change.
- Strong project management and organisational skills.
- Excellent written, oral, presentation and interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
- This role will offer the successful candidate an incredibly rare opportunity of a 'blank canvas'.
- Incredible company culture and market leading remuneration.
- Exposure to local and global career growth possibilities
- Workplace flexibility provided.
- Collaborative and friendly team environment
- ASAP start
- Full time permanent role.