Exciting team and workplace culture
15 month fixed term contract
About Our Client
My client is a company that exists to inspire millions of people in Australia with new and better ways to work and learn. They believe that work should allow people to create more, learn more, play more and do more. A national provider of office supplies, this business is first in its industry and continually growing and expanding. Exciting team and workplace culture with flexible arrangements available to its employees.
- Manage and maintain my clients technology and MPS Solutions brand in Australia.
- Full ownership and management of relevant marketing strategies across both online and offline channels
- Collate, format and distribute marketing updates and reports
- Track, report, and analyse campaigns and initiatives across all platforms to optimise marketing mix.
- Manage Business Interiors website including making updates and adding new functionality to grow traffic, social media channels and search marketing (SEO & SEM) investments.
- Manage sponsorships, seminars and events both internally and externally
- Create strategy and content for multi-channel, integrated campaign
- Budget management and reporting
- Understand and work to inter-department protocols and process
- Other projects and initiatives as nominated by Senior Marketing Managers or CMO in line with my clients corporate strategy
The Successful Applicant
- Degree qualified in Marketing
- Proven history and experience with strategy planning and execution
- Data literate and proficiency with CRM systems (Salesforce is preferred)
- Strong commercial acumen so as to understand my clients business model
What's on Offer
- Expanding business undergoing large merger
- Flexible workplace and fantastic employee initiatives
- 15 Month Fixed Term Contract