- Full-Time Position
- Opportunity to work for a highly reputable FMCG organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable FMCG company who offers high quality consumer products. The company strives to be an innovative and responsible company, with their employees carrying out their mission and values in their everyday lives.
- Providing marketing support for new product development releases.
- Carrying out brand activations for new product releases
- Developing and implementing media campaigns to support new product releases.
- Developing and implementing the company's brand promotion activities.
- Developing and implementing above-the-line, below-the-line and through-the-line marketing practices for new product releases.
- Working closely with the production team to assist with product packaging.
- Providing overall marketing collateral support to the product and marketing teams as required.
- Working closely with the Product Team to develop new product recipes and flavour profiles.
- Working closely with the Sales Team for new product releases.
The Successful Applicant
- Prior FMCG experience in marketing role.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Great team player.
- In-depth understanding of design and packaging of products.
- Above-the-line, through-the-line and below-the-line marketing experience.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Experience with category management is desirable.
- Understanding of P&L is desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
- An innovative and sustainable company