Opportunity to progress through your building management career
Work on premium assets in Sydney's CBD and Lower Northshore
About Our Client
An exciting opportunity to join a leading property services provider that offers a multitude of opportunities for future career growth.
This client offers two key commercial assets in Sydney's CBD and Lower North shore and requires an individual who values a fast paced environment and a focus on stakeholder engagement.
International leader in facilities with the vision to inspire the best business performance possible across its client's real-estate assets and physical infrastructure.
The company offers an environment that make working enjoyable and ultimately supports employees within the business.
As Building Manager you will be responsible for of the day to day management of soft and hard services, liaise with contractors and lead stakeholder management. Other duties include:
- Coordinate maintenance tasks
- Customer service and initial liaison point for customers and contractors
- Quote and invoice processing
- Budget management
- WH&S and compliance
- Provide clear, concise and expert advice to stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ Year experience in a similar role or within the industry
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to negotiate and influence
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work close to home
- Attractive package
- Career progression
- Ability to add value