Business Advisory Services Consultant
Dynamic and fast-growing business
Value-add advisory service
About Our Client
My client is continually growing and high-performing professional services firm located in the heart of the CBD.
This business is dedicated to partnering with clients to offer a high value-add and personalised service; business services and compliance to complex advisory pieces and VCFO engagements.
With a dynamic client base and an emphasis on training and development, this role would suit someone who is looking for a firm which would provide opportunities for exposure to a broad range of work and career progression.
- Preparation of financial accounts
- Preparation of income tax, FBT, GST and payroll tax returns
- Assistance with financial advisory research and advice
- Ad-hoc duties as required
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience with a CA firm
- Ability to problem solve and show initiative
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Outgoing and team-focused
- Undertaking or intending to commence CA program
What's on Offer
A competitive salary package and the opportunity to gain invaluable experience within a young but established professional services firm.