- Opportunity to work with the ASX listed with Global presence
- Permanent Role | Immediate Start
About Our Client
You'll be working for a leading Money transfer company with a great product offering with a large customer portfolio. With customer at the centre, their products/ technology team works continuously towards enhanced customer experience. As Business Analyst you'll play an integral part in bridging the gap between Technology, Product and the Business using data analytics to assess processes and determine requirements that will allow Technology delivery teams to effectively meet business needs.
- Gather requirements gathering and conduct analysis using Agile techniques, facilitating workshops and training sessions.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders and team to understand the requirements and execution plan.
- Conduct gap analysis from 'AS IS' state to 'TO BE' state.
- Assist the Product Owner with building and maintaining the backlog, ensuring all requirements and user stories align to product strategy across 2-3 different scrum teams.
- Translate requirements into high quality user stories, including personas and acceptance criteria, ensuring the stories can be tested both functionally and non-functionally.
- Maintain consistent and constant communication with stakeholders.
- Help define and articulate the business problem and product vision where required.
- Ensuring the execution of decided outcome for the customer, the business and the product team.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure the right priorities and changes are delivered within the agreed timeframe.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience in a Business Analysis Role.
- Experience in payment services (cross border is a bonus) or Fintech company.
- B2B product experience.
- Working knowledge of bank messaging protocols and process.
- Ability to read, interpret and suggest use cases from API documentation.
- Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy.
- Proven ability to drive technology teams to deliver results.
- Extremely well organised with strong time-management skills.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with the ASX listed with Global presence.
- Great employee benefits and culture.
- Permanent Role | Immediate Start.
- Opportunity to work on large scale digital payments project