Business Analyst - EAM
Opportunity to work with a leading educational organisation
Convenient office location with On-site Parking
About Our Client
You'll be working for a leading non-profit organisation operating in the education sector, based out of Western Sydney. They control over 85 sites with a user base of over 40000. Innovation through technology is key to the growth and success of their business. Our client is looking for a strong business Analyst with past experience in Enterprise Asset Management System.
Why this should be your next career move?
A great opportunity to work under the guidance of experienced leader in the project services space. With technology as the focal point of their business, they are looking at a Business Analyst to implement EAM system by understanding & re-engineering the current process, liaising with stakeholders, documenting all the requirements and facilitating change accordingly.
The Successful Applicant
What will it take for you to succeed in this role?
- Analyse as is business processes, document to be business processes and complete Business Process Procedure documents (including Standard Operating Processes)
- Write and execute unit and integration test scripts - to include high quality testing to minimise overall project implementation risks
- Contribute to the design, development and implementation of Enterprise Content Management system to support strategic business goals
- Exposure to SAP EAM or Maximo in your past role/ project
- Strong consultative and stakeholder management skills on data governance and integrity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a 'can-do' attitude
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Experience in Education industry will be preferred
What's on Offer
What's on offer?
- Opportunity to work with a leading educational organisation
- Convenient office location with On-site Parking
- Competitive salary with NFP salary packaging benefits