Business Analyst - Enterprise Content Management
Opportunity to work with a leading educational organisation
Convenient office location with On-site Parking
About Our Client
You'll be working for a leading non-profit organisation operating in the education sector, based out of Western Sydney. They control over 85 sites with a user base of over 40000. Innovation through technology is key to the growth and success of their business. Our client is looking for a strong business Analyst with past experience in Enterprise Content Management system.
Why this should be your next career move?
A great opportunity to work under the guidance of experienced leaders in the project services space. With technology as the focal point for their business, they are looking at a Business Analyst to implement e-forms, e-docs and digitisation around student onboarding process. Gathering and documenting business requirements and translating them into technical requirements is paramount along with the similar industry experience.
The Successful Applicant
What will it take for you to succeed in this role?
- Re-engineer business process, analysing data and data mapping managing 3rd party vendors and working with virtual teams
- Analyse as is business processes, document to be business processes and complete Business Process Procedure documents (including Standard Operating Processes)
- Write and execute unit and integration test scripts - to include high quality testing to minimise overall project implementation risks
- Contribute to the design, development and implementation of Enterprise Content Management system to support strategic business goals
- Exposure to Dynamics, ECM, e-docs, e-form Project in your recent roles
- Strong consultative and stakeholder management skills on data governance and integrity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a 'can do' attitude
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Experience in Education industry will be preferred
What's on Offer
What's on offer?
- Opportunity to work with a leading educational organisation
- Convenient office location with On-site Parking
- Competitive salary with NFP salary packaging benefits