Business Analyst - Finance
Join a leading global retail business
Exciting and dynamic workplace to pursue your finance career
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading retail companies with over 150,000 stores worldwide. Publicly listed with the aim to deliver high quality products at the best and most sustainable price-point possible their goal is to be ahead of curve within the industry and be a leader for future growth in the global retail market.
- Drive profitable and sustainable growth
- Together with the Distribution Centre (DC) management team you will define and communicate strategy to achieve goals, maximise profit and efficiency.
- Identify and drive areas of improvement by performing analyses and reports, as well as define potential action plan.
- Be an ambassador for a profitability mindset through strong leadership skills: inspiration, delegation, follow-up and motivation.
- Oversee new projects and ROIs of business cases. Be a strategic partner
- Develop the framework for enabling your team to make informed decisions and increase the overall result of your DC.
- Provide constructive guidance to DC management team and departments in regard to all controlling aspects across Retail and Online channels.
- Support and drive contract negotiation (e.g. oversee and initiate tendering of contracts with external vendors).
- Close communication with country sales team and regional logistics to achieve same ambition.
- Act as a key sales stakeholder by supporting your team to ensure customer is always at the forefront of our decision making.
- Be an inspiring and communicative leader who builds engagement. Secure correct and timely administration
- Accountable for all financial and operational data related to DC controlling, incl. set up and follow up on agreed budget and forecasts (incl. capex), projects, KPIs (e.g. cost, service, sustainability) in terms of efficiency and productivity as well as quality assurance.
- Secure correct invoicing and quality check of all main cost drivers.
Ensure the accuracy of all customer related KPIs to support decision making for future actions to improve customer experience.
- Lead and develop a high-quality controlling steering model including reporting and follow-up structure
- Ensure all internal and external routines connected to compliance are secured in the best way and in alignment with overall global guidelines.
The Successful Applicant
- CA preferred qualification, degree/masters level qualified
- Retail industry experience and/or supply chain background
- Strong track record of setting clear goals with plans and actions on how to achieve them.
- Previous leadership experience.
- Great with numbers and passionate about driving results.
- Analytical with the ability to draw conclusions and take actions accordingly.
- Solid skills in project management, prioritisation and business case presentation.
- Fluent in English with strong communication and presentation skills. Diversity is one fo their strengths, therefore, it is important that you embrace different cultures and integrate with ease to new environment, with a strong ability to lead diverse teams.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary + superannuation
- Career and leadership progression
- Dynamic, open and transparent working environment
- Brand new offices and facilities