- Permanent Role with an excellent industry leader
- Attractive Salary
About Our Client
My Client harnesses human factors science to create artificial intelligence (AI) technology that observes the driver's attention - reliably, unobtrusively, and in real time - and intervenes seamlessly when necessary.
- Gathering, validating and documenting business and user requirements.
- Creating functional and system specifications for user requirements
- Analysing market reports, voice of the customer to inform and provide additional data to user requirements.
- Identify the required level of detail in requirements at all levels to support design, development, testing and also cost estimation and return on investment.
- Modelling workflow and business processes and identifying opportunities and process improvements.
- Working with Product and system architecture to identify risks, benefits, and business impacts for new and existing processes.
- Translate information, deciphering technical jargon to ensure clear messaging and knowledge sharing across the team.
- Develop ideas, analysis and provide input into software engineering solutions to support project decisions and deliverables.
- Lead business engagement and analysis activities with a view to standardise processes and increase efficiencies.
- Facilitate meetings and workshops with customers and technical stakeholders to capture business requirements and desired process outcomes.
- Apply conceptual thinking to create world-class digital services across multiple platforms, smartly bringing together user needs, business goals and technical realities
- Review functional specifications and design documents to ensure satisfaction of requirements through traceability.
- Document as-is and to-be processes using diagramming applications.
- Operate in a highly Agile environment.
- Auditing the current-state of a system by reviewing its user-experience against heuristics and best-practices, benchmarking it against alternative solutions, mapping user-journeys, identifying pain-points, extracting insights from its analytics data, etc.
- Preparing and conducting research activities with stakeholder/SMEs and end-user, such as workshops/focus group, interviews, quantitative surveys, etc.
- Effectively communicating research findings and actionable insights through presentations and practical artefacts such as business requirements, user personas, user/job stories, user journey mapping, list of problem statements, analytics report, "how might we" statements, hypotheses of potential solutions, etc.
- Effectively communicate your designs to developers and other key stakeholders. · Information Architecture design and testing
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary education BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ Yeards Desired as a Businss Analyst
- Experience using requirements tools, JIRA and other industry tools for requirements at various levels.
- Experience in delivering large and small scale projects, with an excellent understanding of all aspects of product development lifecycle ·
- Previous experience as a Project Manager, Digital Business Analyst, Functional Consultant, Implementation Consultant, or Software SME highly advantageous ·
- Proficiency with the most common design software and ability to learn new tools and techniques quickly
- Attention to details in the preparation and the execution/production of design artefacts
- Understanding of design thinking and user-centred design principles
- Understanding of project management and agile delivery processes
- Ability to innovate and develop out-of-the-box solutions to complex user interaction problems.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and respond cooperatively to the requirements of other company members,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to champion ideas and achieve consensus within a team,
- Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated ability to set priorities and meet deadlines, and Ability to operate and plan in a rapidly changing environment
What's on Offer
If and once successful, you will have a fantastic opportunity to:
- lead a vibrant team of analsyts who are highly dedicated to performing the best for their clients using the best technolgies.
- Encouragement to seek career growth opportunities and promotional prospects.
- Competitive salary.
If you have any queries in regards to this role, please contact me as I am more than happy to discuss further job opportunities or provide beneficial career advice and assist you in your job search.