Business Analyst - Professional Services
Global Professional Services Firm
Inclusive, Diverse and Supportive Culture
About Our Client
The client is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose they help their clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow.
Your role will see you:
- Work with The Client's Tax SMEs to understand and document our client's "as-is" Tax Compliance processes and data requirements
- Identify, document and propose the "to-be" Tax Compliance process and data requirements to transition clients Tax Compliance processes to the organisation's own processes.
- Run workshops with stakeholders to reach consensus regarding new business processes
- Perform detailed analysis and documentation of the "to-be' business process to cover both Technical Tax systems and Operational Tools.
- Identify opportunities related to data requirements and collaborate with the Data Analytics Team to define efficient data requirements for Tax Compliance and Tax data analytics
- Take ownership of the end to end solution
- Support the Project Manager to successfully transition the Tax compliance process to internal teams.
- Report progress to the project manager and senior stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- Excellent stakeholder management ability with great written & verbal communication skills
- Solid track record as a client and business facing Business Process Analyst
- Experience in either client engagement or client transition business analyst roles is highly regarded
- Demonstrable experience in developing and tracking robust systems requirements to support transformation projects
- Exposure to business change projects would also be highly regarded
- Previous experience working in a consultancy firm is advantageous but not essential
- Exceptional documentation, communication and facilitation skills
What's on Offer
My client offers an attractive daily rate and rewarding careers for driven professionals. They also offer ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture.