Excellent career growth opportunities
Well known ASX listed mining company
About Our Client
Our client is a leading ASX listed mining company that are growing their presence and hence are looking for an experienced and analytic Business Analyst to join their dynamic team based in Perth.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis, you will be handling month end reporting activities that include preparing insightful business analysis by working closely with the stakeholders across multiple functions. You will drive forecasting, budgeting, annual planning cycle, cash flow management and working capital management for the operations to reach commercial objectives and enhance business performance. It is our client's expectation that the successful candidate will add value and identify various process improvement initiatives that will help reach the company's objectives and strategies.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful, you must have the following:-
- CA/CPA Qualified
- At least 5 years of strong Business Analysis/Financial analysis experience from a MNC or an ASX listed company
- Strong track record of financial modelling, business performance reviews and process improvement
- Candidates with experience from the mining/resources industry will be advantageous
- Strong business acumen and able to demonstrate strong stakeholder management
- Candidate with prior experience working with SAP and Hyperion will be advantageous
- Willing to work in a 12 month fixed term contract
What's on Offer
The successful candidate can look forward to a dynamic working environment and working with an excellent team that offer good career growth opportunity and competitive package.