About Our Client
Our client is a values drives organisation dedicated to giving back to the community whilst also providing an opportunity for its staff to grow and innovate.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Support all aspects of project life cycle.
- Engage with the business and understand requirements.
- Complete requirement gathering exercise's and consolidate information gathered from multiple sources.
- Create Business Requirements Documents and hold workshops to finalise and endorse the BRD.
- Work in collaboration with technical departments.
- Develop high level business cases.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- At least 2 years BA experience.
- IT experience is essential.
- Prince2 Certification (essential)
- Experience working in an Agile environment (essential)
- Agile certification (highly desired).
- Experience using PM software including MS project, JIRA and Sharepoint.
What's on Offer
This is a 12 month contract with the possibility of extension. The client is looking for a candidate to be available as soon as possible.