About Our Client
A leading Australian retailer
- Act as an internal EXO expert of Implementations and Technical Support of the MYOB EXO software along with the integration and customisation to advise on the best technical or usability solutions.
Analyse post implementation errors and faults to determine who will be affected and at what level.
Check that information being sent to franchisees does not expose the company and that all confidential information is secure.
Where required, deliver the training modules as set out by the training guides.
Where required, provide change management support for the store network.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience with implementing & supporting MYOB EXO.
- Accounting or Business qualifications or demonstrated knowledge of accounting fundamentals and business processes.
- Experience in a business consulting or professional services environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with SQL scripts and queries.
- Experience in report writing using Crystal/MS reports (Advanced report writing skills).
- Demonstrated experience in producing Business Mapping Documentation.
- Experience with SQL Server, advanced skills in SQL queries, triggers and stored procedure.
What's on Offer
A full time, permanent role with a leading Australian retailer.