6 months contract | Immediate start
Great opportunity to work with C- level executives
About Our Client
You'll be working for a leading non-profit organisation operating in the education sector, based out of Western Sydney. They control over 85 sites with a user base of over 40000. Innovation through technology is key to the growth and success of their business. Our client is looking for a strong business Analyst with hands on experience in stakeholder management and data analytics.
Why this should be your next career move?
A great opportunity to work under the guidance of experienced leaders in the project services space. With technology as the focal point for their business, they are looking at a Business Analyst to support the top management to run a thorough diagnosis of current technology and business processes with strong data analytics.
The Successful Applicant
What will it take for you to succeed in this role?
- Re-engineer business process, analysing data and data mapping
- Past project with exposure to data analytics, power BI or relevant tools
- Analyse as is business processes, document to be business processes and complete Business Process Procedure documents (including Standard Operating Processes)
- Write and execute unit and integration test scripts - to include high quality testing to minimise overall project implementation risks
- Experience in implementing full SDLC cycle and functionality
- Strong consultative and stakeholder management skills on data governance and integrity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a 'can do' attitude
Experience in Education industry will be preferred
What's on Offer
What's on offer?
- Opportunity to work with a leading educational organisation
- Great opportunity to work with C- level executives
- Competitive salary with NFP salary packaging benefits